Subject: FW: NEW! Dispatchable Generation Product for New York
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 12:48:42 -0700 (PDT)

-----Original Message-----
	From: Pope-Sance, Kathleen on behalf of EES Product
Announcement,
	Sent: Tue 10/16/2001 10:42 AM
	To: All EES@ENRON
	Cc:
	Subject: NEW! Dispatchable Generation Product for New York

	Introducing a product that allows customers to create revenue

	using their emergency power generators.

	Many Enron commodity customers have emergency power generators
that normally sit idle. But with our new

	Dispatchable Generation Program, our customers can turn their
power generators into revenue generators. Enron

	monitors the wholesale power market, and when prices spike, we
notify our customers to operate their on-site

	generators. The power they generate displaces a portion of the
load we would normally supply. We then

	sell that displaced power on the wholesale market--where the
prices are high--and share the revenue

	with the customer. Want to learn more? Click here
<<http://home.ees.enron.com/vision/comm/marketcentral/dispatchableGen/1/
>> .

 - ~~DLNK0.URL