Subject: FW: An Interesting Occurence
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 04:25:02 -0700 (PDT)

Steve,
Check this out-  does this have any truth to it?
JMF
 -----Original Message-----
From: 	"Kevin Libby" <[email-masked]>@ENRON [mailto:IMCEANOTES-+[email-masked]] 
Sent:	Saturday, July 21, 2001 2:22 PM
To:	[email-masked]
Cc:	[email-masked]
Subject:	An Interesting Occurence

Lloyd,

First, I would thank you for taking time out of your busy day on Friday to
touch base with me via email about where we are in the interview process.

When I spoke with John Forney on Friday afternoon, I did not know exactly
how to handle a situation that had come to my attention early that morning.
I wanted to spend some time mulling it over prior to emailing about it.

As you may have remembered from previous conversations, I was off for four
days last week, returning to BTU on Friday at 5:30 a.m.  When I arrived to
work, I was greeted by Dan Bailey, who informed me of a very interesting
conversation that he'd had with Steve Olindi.

Apparently, Steve had taken the liberty of informing Dan of my interviewing
activities with Enron the previous week.

With this information at his disposal, Dan (who is my senior trader and,
therefore, someone to whom I report) decided to share this with my
co-workers at the QSE.

Both Brandon Whittle and Dan Bailey's response to this was to proceed in
questioning me about the innerworkings of Enron's trading practice.  I felt
that if I shared what information I do have, that would be considered a
breech of confidentiality.  However, they do have their intentions set on
securing interviews of thier own, so their persistence increased over the
course of the day.  This made my day extremely uncomfortable even though I
repeatedly downplayed the interview.

With this leak of information, that I assumed was to be kept confidential,
my concern is that this has put both my job at BTU and the possibility of
employment with Enron in danger.

I am interested in the opportunity with your company, but am now very
concerned where this puts me in both areas.

Please advise.

Kevin Libby

_________________________________________________________________
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp