Subject: Re: Chicaaaago update
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 22:24:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sounds like you guys are turning back into regular yankees!  I'm sure your poor kids are freezing their butts off.  Tell them spring is just around the corner--and down the street a block or two.  We won't move until summer, but I'm down at Planet Houston 3 days a week on average.  I'm pretty flexible so let me know if you can make it to OMA or HOU and feel free to rack out with me in either place.  The OMA joint has more room and more chow in the frig, but I've got a rockin' bachelor pad apt. in downtown hou that ain't bad either.  Give me a couple of days notice and I'll get 'Stros tickets at Enron Field.  We get paid in baseball tickets now since the stock options are all worthless.  (but don't ask Egert or Carmany about that).  Good luck on the new gig--you always rag being 3d guy on 727s, but it sounds better than being co-driver on the Airbus (i.e., the "Renault of the skies").  All you have to do is make the friendly announcement about how long the flight will be and then sit around listening to your 8 tracks.  Adios dude.  df  

"sackreiters" <[email-masked]>@compuserve.com on 03/31/2001 07:53:40 PM
Sent by:	[email-masked]
To:	<[email-masked]>
cc:	<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]> 

Subject:	Chicaaaago update

Dude(ett)s,

Well, we all made it to Crystal Lake (Chicago).  I've driven two cars 1200
miles each in the last two weeks, but I was by myself so I could haul butt
at least.  We're "camping" in the house since our household goods won't be
here 'til late in the week.  It turns out that the driver is from Oklahoma,
so he's taking a vacation on the way here.  "So I got that going for
me...Which is nice."

To answer your question Steve, I've been working for United since last June.
I got done with training and started "plumbing" on the 727asaurus last
September out of Chicago, commuting from San Antonio.  Since we were moving
to Chicago, I took a bid to the A-320 this month.  I'll probably go to
training this summer sometime for that.

PE, when are you moving to Houston?  I may bid a couple of overnights in OMA
to come out and see your place.

Steve or Meist, let me know if you consider going to vespers this year.  I
haven't gone back, and I wonder if it would be as good as we remember it.

Carmandy, have you tried out the equipment since getting it fixed?  Did I
tell you about Kojak's wedding?  You were the only one from the dome that
was missing.  Let me know and I'll fill you in if I didn't, not that it was
real exciting or anything.

See you guys later,

Sack