Subject: Re: revised TW Options Q&A
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 03:53:00 -0700 (PDT)

Looks good to me--and I agree that we ought to use if for internal purposes 
only.  If people at the customer meeting want more detail than you guys are 
able to provide orally, we could consider adding detail to the FERC filing or 
even sending them some additional explanation that we may or may not decide 
to file with FERC.  Good luck today!  DF

Jeffery Fawcett
08/31/2000 09:11 AM
To: Steven Harris/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Kevin Hyatt/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Steve 
Kirk/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Jo Williams/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Glen 
Hass/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Susan Scott/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: revised TW Options Q&A

I'm distributing [internally] the brief answers we've crafted for each of the 
customer's questions.  I think we're on pretty solid ground in each case.  As 
mentioned below, we won't be distrubuting these answers during the workshop.  
We'll use them for our own purposes in answering the questions orally.  If 
you have any questions regarding this issue, please let me know.

---------------------- Forwarded by Jeffery Fawcett/ET&S/Enron on 08/31/2000 
09:08 AM ---------------------------

Jeffery Fawcett
08/31/2000 09:07 AM
To: Susan Scott/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: revised TW Options Q&A  

Susan,
You hit the ball right down the middle.  I think we've answered these 
questions [more than] adequately.  I do not intend to distribute these 
answers in written form.  Rather, we'll answer them orally during the 
presentation, and use your work product as a guideline for our answers.  
Thanks for your hard work here.

   

	From:  Susan Scott                           08/30/2000 10:04 PM

To: Jeffery Fawcett/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Drew Fossum@ENRON 

Subject: revised TW Options Q&A

Jeff, here's a slightly revised version of my bottom-line answers to Conoco's 
questions.
Am I remembering correctly that this is for internal distribution only?  
Again, I'll be out until around 10:30 tomorrow but you can reach me on my 
mobile (713.494.5002) before 9 or after 10 if there's anything you want to 
discuss.  Drew -- same goes for you.