Subject: Re: EOL Transactions
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 09:41:00 -0700 (PDT)

Tony, I agree it look s fine.  I've talked briefly with Glen and emailed my 
thoughts to them, but haven't had a chance to walk Glen and MKM through what 
we discussed yesterday.  DF

Teb Lokey
08/16/2000 03:18 PM
To: Frazier King/FGT/Enron@ENRON
cc: Tony Pryor/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Julia 
White/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Steve Hotte/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Shelley 
Corman/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Maria Pavlou/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Glen 
Hass/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: EOL Transactions  

Looks good to me ,too.

Frazier King
08/16/2000 03:14 PM
To: Tony Pryor/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Julia White/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Steve 
Hotte/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Shelley Corman/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Maria 
Pavlou/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Teb Lokey/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Glen 
Hass/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: EOL Transactions  

Looks good.

08/15/2000 06:42 PM
Tony Pryor
Tony Pryor
Tony Pryor
08/15/2000 06:42 PM
08/15/2000 06:42 PM
To: Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Julia White/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Steve 
Hotte/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Frazier King/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Shelley 
Corman/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Maria Pavlou/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Teb 
Lokey/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Glen Hass/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: EOL Transactions

Attached is a revised draft of the text appearing with the long product 
description on EOL, as discussed today. The purpose of the additional 
paragraph is to eliminate the need for a separate submission of a request for 
service. Please give me your feedback/comments.