Subject: Re: Next Year's Plan
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 06:47:00 -0700 (PDT)

I'm on vacation and unreachable the 21st through the 23d, but will be in 
Houston on the 24th--10:00 would work fine.  If you've got Lou and Mike, you 
may not need me as they are the GPG Law designated spokesmodels on 2001 plan 
issues.  DF

   

	From:  Maria Perales                           08/08/2000 11:05 AM

To: Michael Moran/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Louis 
Soldano/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Next Year's Plan

Elaine Concklin and Vera Apodaca have asked me to set up a one hour meeting 
with you, within the next 2 weeks, regarding next year's plan.  I have set 
aside the following dates and times, let me know if any of these work for 
you, we would conference Drew in from Omaha unless he happened to be in 
town.  If you have any questions please give me a call at  x31437. 

  10 AM on:   Monday -  Aug. 21st or Thursday - Aug. 24th
  2PM on:   Monday - Aug. 21st, Tuesday - Aug. 22nd, or Wednesday - Aug. 23rd

Thanks