Subject: Re: Board of Directors Meetings
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 01:22:00 -0700 (PDT)

Please send me the NN and TW operating reports from the minutes of the last 
meeting.  I'm not sure we create a separate set of goals and objectives for 
each operating company, although Bill's ET&S goals and objectives obviously 
cover both.  I want to see if we need to create some kind of new document or 
whether we can use something off the shelf.  Thanks. DF     

Lee Huber
08/02/2000 03:39 PM
To: Bill Cordes/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Eric Benson/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Board of Directors Meetings

We have scheduled Board of Directors meetings for TW and Northern on August 
28, 2000. An agenda will be circulated soon along with proposed resolutions.  
Since we skipped a board meeting for TW last year, the operating report for 
TW should cover 1998 to the present for purposes of adopting any necessary 
resolutions.  For Northern, we will cover from 1999 to the present.  The 
minutes of past meetings indicate that you used an update of TW's and 
Northern's goals and objectives as the basis for the operating reports.  I 
assume that we will continue to do this for the upcoming meetings.