Subject: Re: FW: QUESTIONS AND REQUEST FOR INFORMATION
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 03:58:00 -0700 (PDT)

The tie in line that TW built is not part of the deal.  We are modifying the 
agreements to make that totally clear and I believe Rockey is going to talk 
to Mary Ann Pearce to make sure there is no misunderstanding.  DF

Bob Burleson
07/28/2000 10:40 AM
To: Rockey Storie/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Louis Soldano/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Drew 
Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Rich Jolly/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: FW: QUESTIONS AND REQUEST FOR INFORMATION

Thought I would pass this along, I had not heard for sure that this line was 
part of the deal or not. We could make an argument that it is not part of the 
12" line, but could be sold to them along with the conveyance of the 12" 
line.  

This line was constructed to tie the 12" line into the suction side of the 
Maljamar compressor.  I don't think they would need this line for the 
intended purpose of "low pressure gathering" to the inlet of there plant.  
They may need it if they turn the line into residue service.  It would be 
another interconnect with TW (although a redundant one).

Let me know if this line is included, and if we need to get her the ROW info.

Thanks, Bob
---------------------- Forwarded by Bob Burleson/ET&S/Enron on 07/28/2000 
10:22 AM ---------------------------

"Orler, Sherri L." <[email-masked]> on 07/28/2000 08:18:15 AM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc:  

Subject: FW: QUESTIONS AND REQUEST FOR INFORMATION

I was in a meeting yesterday and found out that there is a 12" pipeline
located in the SW/4 Sec. 29 and SE/4 Sec. 30, T17S, R32E, Lea County, New
Mexico, that is part of the deal.  It is my understanding that this pipeline
was built by Transwestern a few years ago.  I did not see any right-of-way
agreements to cover this line when I was in your office this week.  Please
provide me with the right-of-way documentation to cover this pipeline.

If you have any questions, please call me at 281-293-2165.  I would
appreciate receiving this information as soon as possible.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sherri Orler

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Orler, Sherri L.
> Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2000 1:18 PM
> To: [email-masked]'
> Cc: Chamblee, Chris J.
> Subject: QUESTIONS AND REQUEST FOR INFORMATION
>
> Attached is a Question Request Form.  This are in addition to the three
> questions that I filled out request forms for yesterday.
>
>  <<Enron Question Request Form.doc>>
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
>
>
> Sherri Orler
> Senior Analyst
> NG&GP Business Services - Gas Products
> ETN 639-2165
>
>

 - Enron Question Request Form.doc