Subject: Re: San Juan Prices
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 09:46:00 -0700 (PDT)

Tino,  this was easier than I thought!  Just eyeballing the numbers, it looks 
like $2.00 may even be on the high side on a 24 month or 18 month average 
basis.   I wasn't sure which email to use so I used both.  Let me know how 
your meeting goes.  DF
---------------------- Forwarded by Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron on 07/10/2000 
04:26 PM ---------------------------

Lorna Brennan
07/10/2000 04:13 PM
To: Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Re: San Juan Prices  

Drew,

I pulled TW San Juan (Blanco) prices off the RDI database for January 1, 1998 
through June 8, 2000 (the most current in the database).  If you need to have 
the remainder of June and the first part of July input, let me know.  The 
file is attached and is saved in Excel so you can edit as needed.

Lorna