Subject: Re: Capacity Options on TW
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 08:41:00 -0700 (PDT)

Given the overwhelming response so far, I think a meeting may be necessary to 
get this project moving.  Thanks. DF 

   

	From:  Susan Scott                           06/28/2000 11:41 AM

To: Steven Harris/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Jeffery Fawcett/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Kevin 
Hyatt/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Lorraine Lindberg/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, TK 
Lohman/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Michele Lokay/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Christine 
Stokes/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Bill Cordes/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Drew Fossum@ENRON, 
Mary Kay Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Julia White/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Shelley 
Corman/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, [email-masked]
cc:  

Subject: Capacity Options on TW

So far I have not received comments from anyone on the attached.  
If you think it would be productive to get everyone together (possibly as 
early as Friday?) for about an hour to discuss capacity options, I will set 
up a meeting.   Please let me know one way or the other.
Thank you.
---------------------- Forwarded by Susan Scott/ET&S/Enron on 06/28/2000 
11:39 AM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Susan Scott                           06/21/2000 12:41 PM

To: Steven Harris/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Jeffery Fawcett/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Kevin 
Hyatt/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Lorraine Lindberg/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, TK 
Lohman/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Michele Lokay/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Christine 
Stokes/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Bill Cordes/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Drew Fossum@ENRON, 
Mary Kay Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Julia White/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Shelley 
Corman/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, [email-masked]
cc:  

Subject: Capacity Options on TW

Attached is a preliminary draft of a filing for capacity options on 
Transwestern.  The attachments include a filing letter, proposed tariff 
language and a proposed form agreement.

Obviously there are still quite a few details to be worked out.  I am 
distributing a draft at this early stage in hopes of initiating a dialogue 
about the larger issues first.  A few that come to mind are whether we want 
to commit to selling options online, how best to explain or justify the 
option fee, and what specifically in the industry has changed such that FERC 
should depart from existing policy and allow TW to essentially reserve future 
capacity for shippers.  Please let me know your thoughts on these and any 
other issues.  

I would prefer to wait to discuss comments on wording, other conforming 
changes to the tariff, and other comments concerning form until after we have 
resolved the substantive issues.  Thanks.