Subject: Gallup
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 00:30:00 -0800 (PST)

Lets talk today, susan.  I need to satisfy myself that this is really one of 
those "shit happens" situations like everyone seems to believe, rather than a 
situation where we may have a cause of action and some $$$ owed to us by 
someone.  DF 
---------------------- Forwarded by Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron on 12/01/2000 
08:25 AM ---------------------------

Keith Petersen
12/01/2000 08:08 AM
To: Mary Kay Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Gallup

The note below was a portion of Terry Galassini's Weekly Report.  I wasn't 
sure if either of you have been a part of the test information.

**Gallup Compressor Station & Mainline Expansion
A field test was completed and initial results indicate a compressor 
efficiency around 80 - 82% which is within Cooper's guarantee.  A not to 
exceed cost of $3 Million was provided to Marketing for station modifications 
to facilitate an incremental mainline (West of Thoreau) firm capacity of 10 
MMcf/d.    Additional work by E&C to fine tune the not to exceed estimate is 
targeted for completion by December 8th.  The mainline expansion potential is 
directly related to Gallup since the discharge pressure must be increased to 
970 psig to achieve an additional 10 MMcf/d on the mainline.  The San Juan 
Lateral firm capacity would remain at 850 MMcf/d.