Subject: Re: webtext
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 06:41:00 -0700 (PDT)

Great.  Thanks to you all for your careful work and patience.  DF

Maria Pavlou
06/06/2000 11:21 AM
To: Julia White/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Tony Pryor/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Steve 
Harris/HOU/ECT@ECT, Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: webtext

This language is ok with Frank and Steve.  Thanks, Maria
---------------------- Forwarded by Maria Pavlou/ET&S/Enron on 06/06/2000 
11:18 AM ---------------------------

Maria Pavlou
06/06/2000 11:02 AM
To: Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Tony Pryor/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Frazier 
King/FGT/Enron@ENRON, [email-masked], [email-masked], Shelley 
Corman/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: webtext

New language:  The one-part rate bid shall be inclusive of all applicable 
reservation charges, commodity charges, and the ACA surcharge, and exclusive 
of fuel.  There are no other surcharges.  The shipper with the accepted bid 
will be billed the product of the rate-bid and the total contract quantity 
for the term of the agreement.