Subject: Re: Message Points for FERC Briefing on GPG's Use of EOL
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 07:33:00 -0700 (PDT)

I'm on board with the low key concept and the bullets look great.  Some minor 
comments attached.  Thanks for spearheading this, Shelley.  DF

Shelley Corman
05/26/2000 02:09 PM
To: Julia White/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Steve Hotte/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Tony 
Pryor/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Frazier King/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Maria 
Pavlou/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Susan Scott/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Steven 
Harris/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Mary Kay Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, 
[email-masked], Michael Moran/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Ray 
Neppl/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, Glen Hass/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Teb Lokey/FGT/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Message Points for FERC Briefing on GPG's Use of EOL

I'm currently scheduled to meet with Kevin Madden and other members of OMTR, 
including hopefully Mike Coleman, Rob Cupina and Alice Fernandez, next Wed. 
May 31 to give them a heads-up on GPG's upcoming use of EOL.  I also hope to 
meet with several of the Commissioners' assistants.  The timing of the 
meeting is to ensure that we get to them prior to a press release.

The approach is decidely low key.   There is a feeling that if we make a big 
deal of this with FERC, then they will ask a lot of questions about why we 
aren't filing for permission.  Hopefully, if we explain that it doesn't 
change any of our current practices, that its just a new computer tool, they 
will chalk it up as another ecommerce story.  

I hope to talk about the GPG's use of EOL generally and not get deep into the 
mechanics of the specific TW auction.  The advantage of me doing the FERC 
briefing is that I can talk generally and claim that I'm not privy to the 
details of each of the pipelines possible EOL products.

Attached is a rough outline of my message points and a few Q&As that I have 
thought of thus far.  Please send me your feedback (by noon on Tues. May 30) 
and any other Q&As that you think I should be prepared for.