Subject: Re: New enron.com
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 07:06:00 -0700 (PDT)

I couldn't open the document, but that's OK as I will have no problem with 
whatever form and content you include, as long as they don't build in any 
links to porno sites or similar undesirable places.  Thanks. DF

   

	From:  Jo Williams                           05/18/2000 09:17 AM

To: Dave Neubauer/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Kent Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Rockey 
Storie/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, John Dushinske/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Julia 
White/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Mary Kay Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Mike 
McGowan/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Michel Nelson/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Drew 
Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: New enron.com

Attached is the proposal by the corporate IT group on the new enron.com 
website.  They have not stated how many sites they are going to modify, or 
how "deep" they are going to go on their revisions....other than to say they 
will not be revising each companies individual websites.  I am viewing the 
presentation today to see the slides for the first time.  Please review the 
slides and let me know if you have any comments on the format, content, etc. 
If I hear more details, I will forward to you.

Thanks.