Subject: Re: Certificate Issues
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 11:12:00 -0700 (PDT)

I enjoyed meeting with you guys and your team this morning.  Our crack 
certificate people have already responded to my request, as you'll see 
below.  As you get deeper into the process, talking with Michele and her 
colleagues may be useful for you as they have been through it all before with 
FERC on storage projects.  Let me know if I can be of further help.  Thanks 
for the quick help, Michele.  DF 
---------------------- Forwarded by Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron on 05/16/2000 
05:59 PM ---------------------------
   Michele Winckowski                05/16/2000 04:08 PM

To: Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Maria Pavlou/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Dari Dornan/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Keith 
Petersen/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: Certificate Issues  

Attached are a list of the exhibits for a certificate application and the 
environmental requirements (this document is the redline for the new 
environmental regulations under Order No. 603, 603A, & 603B). Within this 
document is the minimum checklist requirements for the environmental report.  
I included everything because ultimately we must provide everything --not 
just the minimum.   If this is too much or not enough let me know.   Also, 
the definition of an affected landowner on new or expansion of the boundaries 
of an existing storage facility includes both surface and subsurface owners 
for landowner notification requirements (such requirements are not included 
in the attached documents).  thanks MW

   

	From:  Drew Fossum                           05/16/2000 02:04 PM

To: Maria Pavlou/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Dari Dornan/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Keith 
Petersen/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Michele Winckowski/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Certificate Issues

Do we have anything off the shelf that we could send to some guys at ENA that 
are trying to understand the 7(c) process?  They asked me for something like 
a "checklist" of what you'd have to put in a cert. app. to build and operate 
a new storage project.  Any ideas would be appreciated.  DF