Subject: Re: May 24 Field Trip
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 09:14:00 -0700 (PDT)

Great--please sign me up!  Martha--I think my schedule is OK.  Please let me 
know if I need to move anything.  Thanks.  DF

   

	From:  Judy Kudym                           05/09/2000 03:52 PM

To: Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Charlie Graham/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Mary Kay 
Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Martha Benner/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Sharon Solon/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Michel 
Nelson/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Rich Jolly/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Virginia 
O'Neill/ET&S/Enron@Enron 

Subject: May 24 Field Trip

The May ET&S Operations Field Trip is scheduled for May 24 at Gallup, New 
Mexico.   Mike Nelson, Bill Cordes and Steve Harris will be traveling to 
Gallup that morning, and returning later the same day.

On behalf of Mike, I am inviting you to accompany them on this trip.    The 
day's agenda will include an employee meeting, lunch and an opportunity to 
see the new Gallup Compressor Station.

Let me know if you are interested.   

Judy   (x7601)