Subject: Re: Mark Haskell presentation at FEBA
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 09:54:00 -0700 (PDT)

So Haskell is trying to play good guy with us on Kansas Ad Valorem while he's 
trashing us at FEEBLE.  ENA is not one of the "largest single shippers" on 
Northern, at least in the market area.  They did that big negotiated rate 
deal with us, however for 300,000Dth, so I expect that is what Haskell is 
talking about.  They may in fact be the single biggest firm customer among 
the producer/marketer segment.  MKM and I ought to whup up on him down in KC 
next week on this issue.

   

	From:  Donna Fulton                           05/04/2000 03:52 PM

To: Mary Kay Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Shelley 
Corman/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Mark Haskell presentation at FEBA

I did not attend today's FEBA conference, but Sarah Novosell brought to my 
attention a presentation by Mark Haskell, where he complains about marketing 
affiliate abuse in the gas industry.  He specifically references ENA as "one 
of the largest single shippers on its affiliate Northern Natural Gas 
Company".  I thought that was not so.  I am faxing you the presentation.