Subject: Re: UCU PPA Tiering Issue
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 08:24:00 -0700 (PDT)

I agree.  This is not a big enough dollar issue for them to make a huge 
stink, is it?  If it is, can't we match them stink for stink with all the 
imbalance penalties we have forgiven in the past?  DF

   

	From:  Mary Kay Miller                           04/21/2000 02:15 PM

To: Lynn Blair/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Kent Miller
cc: Mary Darveaux/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Julia White/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Joni 
Bollinger/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Loren Penkava/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Drew 
Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Glen Hass/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Larry 
Berger/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Pamela Carter/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Lynn 
Blair/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: UCU PPA Tiering Issue  

Based on the above, it seems that the decision to advise them we can't retier 
still stands.  Isn't there a way to give them the $30,000 of value in another 
manner which doesn't make us file for waiver? Alternatively, we have given up 
more than this in the past to resolve their errors, don't adjust?   We can 
still tell them we plan to address in our Order 637 filing-  MK

   Lynn Blair                04/21/2000 10:07 AM

To: Mary Kay Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Mary Darveaux/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Julia 
White/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Joni Bollinger/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Loren 
Penkava/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Glen 
Hass/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Larry Berger/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Pamela Carter/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Lynn 
Blair/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: UCU PPA Tiering Issue

For PPA's in November, 1999, December, 1999, January, 2000 and February,
2000, the UCU issue of tiering is only with the November, 1999 PPA of
$30,475.61. All other PPA's are at Tier 1.

Please let me know if you have any questions.  Thanks. Lynn