Subject: Re: Market based storage rates
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 09:20:00 -0700 (PDT)

I'd be happy to talk to either of you about NNG's experience or work I did in 
my former life for my old client Market Hub Partners on requests for market 
based rates for their Egan Louisiana, Moss Bluff, Texas and Tioga 
Pennsylvania projects.

   

	From:  Tom Shelton @ ECT                           04/20/2000 12:38 PM

To: John Allario/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Market based storage rates

Shelley Corman tells me that Drew Fossum (General Counsel of NNG) was 
primarily responsible for working up the part of NNG's rate case insofar as 
the (unsuccessful, I'm afraid) request for market based storage was 
concerned.  Shelley has graciously volunteered to talk to you about the 
general  background on the concept, and is sending you part of the NNG 
filings that dealt with the market based storage request.  Feel free to call 
her, and Drew might also be a valuable, if willing, resource.