Subject: Re: FERC Announces New Pipeline Interconnect Policy Today/PG&E
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 04:14:00 -0700 (PDT)

I don't think the new policy helps us, but it would help an intrastate 
pipeline that wanted to interconnect with us.  DF 

04/14/2000 04:31 PM
Tony Pryor
Tony Pryor
Tony Pryor
04/14/2000 04:31 PM
04/14/2000 04:31 PM
To: Louis Soldano/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Susan Scott/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, 
[email-masked], Eric Benson/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Jan 
Cobden/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Janet Butler/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: FERC Announces New Pipeline Interconnect Policy Today/PG&E  

Lou, I will be in Omaha on Tuesday but I think I can be available to pow-wow 
at some point on Tue afternoon after a scheduled meeing in the Omaha office 
from 1 to 3.  I'm also available on Wed. morning from 
Omaha.................Tony

04/13/2000 05:01 PM
Louis Soldano
Louis Soldano
Louis Soldano
04/13/2000 05:01 PM
04/13/2000 05:01 PM
To: Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Tony Pryor/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Susan 
Scott/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, [email-masked]
cc: Eric Benson/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Jan Cobden/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Janet 
Butler/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: FERC Announces New Pipeline Interconnect Policy Today/PG&E

I assume this does nothing for our intrastate situation???

we probably ought to circle back together sometime next week to see where we 
are.  Eric, Tony and I will be in a data room tomorrow.  I wander off to see 
the Navajos on Monday and will not be back until late morning Tuesday.

Since I'm going to spend a fun filled Wednesday and Thursday with our PG&E 
friends - What does Tuesday afternoon look like????

Jan - can you follow up with everyone??  thx

Subject: FERC Announces New Pipeline Interconnect Policy Today

Please read the attached memo regarding the significant shift in the 
Commission's policy.   The policy sets out new interconnection criteria, but 
announces that a pipeline may not deny an interconnection on economic grounds.