Subject: MAY DAY
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2000 03:22:00 -0700 (PDT)

Great job at the law conf!  You need to send a vcr tape up to us of the 
presentation so MKM and our group can use it for sensitivity training!!!  On 
other news, whats up with this????  Related to their downsizing?  Lorraine's 
a star--I was surprized to see this.

See you soon, DF
---------------------- Forwarded by Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron on 04/08/2000 
10:19 AM ---------------------------

Rhonda White <[email-masked]> on 04/06/2000 10:03:29 AM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Jan Canup'" <[email-masked]>, "'John Castleberry'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'James Cleary'" <[email-masked]>, 
"[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, "'Cynthia 
Corcoran'" <[email-masked]>, "'James Costan'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Tom Eastment'" <[email-masked]>, "'Brian 
Elliott'" <[email-masked]>, "'Drew Fossum'" <[email-masked]>, 
"[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, "'Patty Francis'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Les Fryock'" <[email-masked]>, "'Dr. Jerry 
Green'" <[email-masked]>, "'William von Glahn'" <[email-masked]>, 
"'John Gregg'" <[email-masked]>, "'Edward Grenier'" <[email-masked]>, 
"'Susan Halbach'" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Phyllis Huckabee'" <[email-masked]>, 
"'Terry Hudgens'" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Tim Kelley'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mary Klyasheff'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Mark MacDougall'" <[email-masked]>, "'Dorothy 
McCoppin'" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, 
"[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, "'Steve Rexwinkle'" 
<[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Lila Rothman'" <[email-masked]>, 
"[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, "'Regina Speed-Bost'" 
<[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]'" 
<[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'David Sweet'" <[email-masked]>, "'Lawrence 
Thomas'" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, 
"[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, 
"[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, 
"[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, "'Katherine Yarbrough'" 
<[email-masked]>
cc:  

Subject: MAY DAY

From Lorraine Cross/INGAA: 

 <<lorraine doc.pdf>> 

 - lorraine doc.pdf