Subject: Re: PG&E Topock Volumes
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 00:49:00 -0800 (PST)

I'm having Martha schedule a conf. call to discuss this.  I also want to 
discuss potential exposure if PG&E's public disclosure strategy kicks off a 
round of lawsuits.  Thanks.  DF 
---------------------- Forwarded by Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron on 03/16/2000 
08:44 AM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Bill Cordes                           03/15/2000 03:50 PM

To: Steven Harris/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Michel Nelson/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Mary Kay 
Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Julia White/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: PG&E Topock Volumes  

Need to continue our look at whether we are in a strong enough legal position 
to "take a stand" or force an increase.

   Bill

Steven Harris
03/15/2000 10:21 AM
To: Bill Cordes/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Michel Nelson/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Drew 
Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Mary Kay Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Julia 
White/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: PG&E Topock Volumes

 I spoke to Dan Thomas with PG&E this morning regarding the possibility of 
lifting the flow restriction at Topock. He indicated that they did briefly 
discuss the issue but in light of their current public relations efforts to 
inform the press and policy makers of the current situation they did not feel 
it would be appropriate to increase the limits at this time. However, he did 
indicate that they will be working on some additional "milestones" which will 
allow us to increase flows once they are met .