Subject: EnronOnline Credit Derivatives Propsoed Reference Entities
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 03:53:00 -0800 (PST)

Maria, please take a look at this list of "Reference Entities" and the 
attached memo.  I doubt we have any reason to knock out any of the listed 
entities based on legal controversies, etc., but its worth a check .  From 
the attached memo, it looks like a more likely reason to disqualify an entity 
would be credit problems or some other commercial issue.  I'm in a bind today 
and out the rest of the week so it would be helpful if you could pick this 
ball up in my absence.   Please get back to me and Mike with the results of 
your analysis.  Thanks.  DF  
---------------------- Forwarded by Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron on 02/29/2000 
11:44 AM ---------------------------

Michael Moran
02/29/2000 08:28 AM
To: Rod Hayslett/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Dorothy McCoppin/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Drew 
Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: EnronOnline Credit Derivatives Propsoed Reference Entities

Please see the attached memos and let me know if you see any problem with any 
of the entities on the list.
---------------------- Forwarded by Michael Moran/GPGFIN/Enron on 02/29/2000 
08:26 AM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Mark Taylor @ ECT                           02/28/2000 04:53 PM

To: Michael Moran@ENRON, Kristina Mordaunt/Enron Communications@Enron 
Communications, Vicki Sharp/HOU/EES@EES, Rob 
Walls/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc: Mark E Haedicke/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: EnronOnline Credit Derivatives Propsoed Reference Entities

As we discussed, attached is the new list of proposed reference entities.  I 
have also attached my previous memo outlining the propsosed business and our 
concerns.