Subject: Re: Information needed
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 13:13:00 -0800 (PST)

I suspect that the answer lies in Mary Kay Miller's or Julia White's areas, 
or both.  Mary Kay and Julia, who is the best person to go to to find the 
monthly sales MDQ from 88 through the end of the merchant service?  I suspect 
that Glen or Bob could point us toward the monthly aggregate purchase data 
during that same period (Britt--wasn't this was provided in discovery prior 
to the first trial?).  I think we are still working on the %Mertzon purchases 
were of the total--Kathy Ringblom please grab me in the morning on this.  
Thanks all.  DF  

"Barrett H. Reasoner" <[email-masked]> on 02/21/2000 11:07:29 AM
To: "'Britt Davis'" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]'" 
<[email-masked]>
cc: "Jeffrey C. Alexander" <[email-masked]>, "Caren S. Sweetland" 
<[email-masked]> 

Subject: Information needed

When they were in Ponca City, Michael Keenan of EconOne (our damages
experts) advised Jeff and Caren that they need the following info.: 1)
monthly figures for system-wide firm entitlement (what our customers were
purchasing from 1988 until we stopped selling). If different from these
figures, then we also need monthly figures for total system-wide purchases;
and 2) monthly figures for deliveries of gas to the Mertzon plant. Please
let us know who we should contact to pull this together. Also, did we ever
get any word back on the question of what % of the total gas Northern was
purchasing the gas behind the Mertzon plant represented?