Subject: Re: Southwest Gas proceeding (CP99-592-000)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 02:19:00 -0800 (PST)

I think we both ought to (and the shippers as well if someone can talk them 
into filing).  We aren't a shipper but we do get happy customers and maybe 
even more throughput from the deal, so we clearly have a legitimate interest 
in expedited treatment.   DF

   

	From:  Mary Kay Miller                           02/15/2000 05:11 PM

To: Susan Scott/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Keith Petersen/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Drew Fossum@ENRON 

Subject: Re: Southwest Gas proceeding (CP99-592-000)  

I'd suggest that Southwest Gas make the filing to expedite vs TW,  it always 
seems strange to me when someone other than the applicant files unless the 
party is an actual shipper which we are not--  thoughts???   MK

   

	From:  Susan Scott                           02/15/2000 05:06 PM

To: Mary Kay Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Keith Petersen/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Drew Fossum@ENRON 

Subject: Southwest Gas proceeding (CP99-592-000)

As you know, we are still waiting for FERC to issue the necessary certificate 
authority for the Southwest Gas/TW interconnect.  Ideally, the interconnect 
facilities would be approved so that they could be constructed by the Gallup 
in-service date.  Two of our Gallup shippers, Sempra and Reliant, have 
provisions in their Gallup contracts giving them the option to change their 
primary delivery point to the proposed Southwest Gas interconnect.  The TW 
commercial group approached me about a motion to expedite based on this 
contractual right.  (Keith, I know we've spoken about this before with 
Lorraine).  Lorraine called her business contact at Reliant, and Reliant's 
regulatory counsel in D.C. called me today to get more information.  He 
sounded very positive about filing a motion to expedite a decision in this 
proceeding and I sent him the relevant background information to get him 
started.  Getting Sempra to consider filing a similar motion might be more 
difficult, but Jeff Fawcett is going to work on his business contact there.   

I am going to put together and circulate a motion or letter to FERC from TW, 
stating that TW's ability to provide service to its shippers will be affected 
unless certificate authority is granted soon.  Any comments in the meantime 
-- let me know.