Subject: Re: Gallup - Conversion Agreement Pricing
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 05:39:00 -0800 (PST)

The problem is back.  For a while I couldn't send an email to the wrong Steve 
even if I tried, but now the computer's doing its own thing again.  I'll try 
to remember to use "steven" but my recollection is that that didn't always 
work either.  Thanks.  DF
---------------------- Forwarded by Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron on 02/01/2000 
01:35 PM ---------------------------

Steve Harris@ECT
02/01/2000 08:33 AM
To: Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Re: Gallup - Conversion Agreement Pricing  

Drew, I've forwaded the "real" Steven Harris this e-mail.  I think the main 
problem w/ the e-mail 
confusion is the name ending (i.e. his is Steven and ends with an "n", and 
mine is just Steve w/ 
an "e").  Please update your address database for this change.

Thanks,
Steve

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Drew Fossum @ ENRON                           01/31/2000 05:54 PM

To: Mark Knippa/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: David Foti/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Steve Harris/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michel 
Nelson/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Mary Kay Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Mary Kay 
Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Susan Scott/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: Re: Gallup - Conversion Agreement Pricing  

Mark, I understand we need to act very quickly once we have turned you loose 
to price the swap.  I think this is a Harris and Nelson call, so lets talk 
tomorrow.  I'll look at the contracts again to verify our risks in locking in 
before we are 100% sure we are going ahead with the project.  DF

Mark Knippa@ECT
01/31/2000 04:27 PM
To: David Foti/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Steve Harris/HOU/ECT@ECT, Drew 
Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Gallup - Conversion Agreement Pricing

Just wanted to communicate that I contacted Drew earlier today to suggest that
we check the pricing and execute the Conversion Agreement for Gallup.   As you
guys know, the recent price valuation for deliveries associated with Gallup 
have been 
well below the earlier market quotes.  

 Given the short term market reaction to the colder weather, we may be able 
establish
prices similar to the earlier market quote.   Based on the response from Dave 
and Drew
I have requested the pricing and hope to have that information by mid-day 
tomorrow.