Subject: Re: EES
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 09:34:00 -0800 (PST)

If the cost savings are worth a little bit of hassle, we can do this.  We'll 
need to make a FERC filing by the end of the 1st Q 2000 to identify the 
"shared facilities."  Also, if you decide to go forward, don't do it until 
1-1-2000 so we don't have to scramble to get the info in front of FERC this 
quarter.  Let me and Maria know what you decide to do and we'll arrange a 
briefing on the specific rules to be aware of and we'll make sure we 
understand the situation fully so we can properly disclose to FERC what is 
up.  Please call with any questions. Thanks.  DF   

Rich Jolly on 12/15/99 06:38:43 PM
To: Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@Enron
cc: Michel Nelson/ET&S/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Re: EES  

Drew are we OK to go with this? We don't have any "confidential 
transportation-related information in our office. We do have some operating 
agreements and contracts but they aren't confidential that I know of.  
Rich

Drew Fossum
12/08/99 05:18 PM

To: Michel Nelson/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Rich Jolly/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Shelley Corman/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Maria 
Pavlou/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: EES  

EES is a marketing affiliate, so we do need to be careful about shared 
computer systems, phone systems, staplers, paper clips, etc.  If Rich and his 
office have no "confidential transportation-related information"  we might be 
able to do it, otherwise, the hassles and expense of building marketing 
affiliate firewalls might make it counterproductive.   I'm forwarding this to 
the experts for a quick yup or nope on this.  Thanks. DF  

Michel Nelson
12/08/99 05:24 PM
To: Rich Jolly/ET&S/Enron@Enron
cc: Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: EES

Rich - Per your phone mail, I see no reason why an EES employee couldn't 
office in your Region Office, providing he/she pays rent and we not break any 
market affiliate rules (if they apply here).

Drew - Saving $ for Enron. Any issues I'm overlooking?

Mike