Subject: Re: ETS HALF DAY STAFF MEETING AGENDA - MARCH 21, 2001
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 07:43:00 -0800 (PST)

Pls print for me--Mike, thanks for offering me a copy but I had it on the 
computer after all.  Thanks.  df
---------------------- Forwarded by Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron on 03/20/2001 
03:42 PM ---------------------------

Stanley Horton
03/20/2001 02:02 PM
Sent by: Cindy Stark
To: John R Keller/OTS/Enron@Enron, John Shafer/OTS/Enron@Enron, James 
Saunders/FGT/Enron, Jerry Peters/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, Mike McGowan/ET&S/Enron, 
Steven Harris/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Dave Neubauer/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Robert 
Hayes/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Dorothy 
McCoppin/FGT/Enron, Mary Kay Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Robert 
Kilmer/FGT/Enron, Dan Pribble/OTS/Enron@ENRON, Michel Nelson/ET&S/Enron, 
Randy Rice/OTS/Enron, [email-masked]
cc: Bill Cordes/NPNG/Enron, Shelley Corman/ET&S/Enron, Steve 
Hotte/Corp/Enron, Rod Hayslett/FGT/Enron, Phil Lowry/OTS/Enron@ENRON, Danny 
McCarty/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Rockford Meyer/FGT/Enron, Michael Moran/ET&S/Enron, 
Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Julia White/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, James 
Prentice/GPGFIN/Enron, Gary P Smith/OTS/Enron@ENRON, Mike McGowan/ET&S/Enron, 
Margaret Carson/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Lorna Brennan/ET&S/Enron, Rick 
Dietz/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Virginia O'Neill/NPNG/Enron, Ruth Mann/ET&S/Enron, 
Rita Houser/GPGFIN/Enron, Kathy Campos/GPGFIN/Enron, Amelia 
Alder/OTS/Enron@ENRON, Julie Armstrong/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Anne 
Jolibois/FGT/Enron, Emily Sellers/ET&S/Enron, Martha Benner/ET&S/Enron, Ricki 
Winters/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Janice Hogan/GPGFIN/Enron, Carolyn Perry/OTS/Enron 

Subject: Re: ETS HALF DAY STAFF MEETING AGENDA - MARCH 21, 2001  

I apologize in advance for the short notice, but Stan has indicated that you 
are certainly welcome to start attending all of his 2001 calendar year half 
day staff meetings and that your attendance would be appreciated but is NOT 
mandatory.    Please see the below attached agenda for the details regarding 
tomorrow's meeting.

Please note on your respective calendars the remaining scheduled half day 
staff meetings (which all take place via video conference) as follows:

May 16  8:30AM-1:00PM
(Summer Break)
August 15 8:30AM-1:00PM
October 24 1:00PM-5:00PM
December 12 8:30AM-1:00PM

Don't hesitate to call me if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks,
Cindy

Stanley Horton
03/13/2001 01:25 PM
Sent by: Cindy Stark
To: Bill Cordes/NPNG/Enron, Shelley Corman/ET&S/Enron, Steve 
Hotte/Corp/Enron, Rod Hayslett/FGT/Enron, Phil Lowry/OTS/Enron@ENRON, Danny 
McCarty/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Rockford Meyer/FGT/Enron, Michael Moran/ET&S/Enron, 
Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Julia White/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, James 
Prentice/GPGFIN/Enron, Gary P Smith/OTS/Enron@ENRON, Mike McGowan/ET&S/Enron, 
Margaret Carson/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Lorna Brennan/ET&S/Enron, Rick 
Dietz/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Virginia O'Neill/NPNG/Enron, Ruth Mann/ET&S/Enron, Rita 
Houser/GPGFIN/Enron, Kathy Campos/GPGFIN/Enron, Amelia Alder/OTS/Enron@ENRON, 
Julie Armstrong/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Anne Jolibois/FGT/Enron, Emily 
Sellers/ET&S/Enron, Martha Benner/ET&S/Enron, Ricki Winters/ET&S/Enron@Enron, 
Janice Hogan/GPGFIN/Enron, Carolyn Perry/OTS/Enron 

Subject: ETS HALF DAY STAFF MEETING AGENDA - MARCH 21, 2001

Please reference the attached agenda.  If you have any questions or concerns, 
do not hesitate to call me.

Please be sure to advise me if you are UNABLE to attend!

Thanks,
Cindy
X36197