Subject: Re: SAVE THE DATE! - Dinner at Boudros during Law Conference
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 02:49:00 -0800 (PST)

Count me in!  df

From: Denise LaGesse/ENRON@enronXgate on 03/15/2001 04:30 PM
To: David K Bargainer/ENRON@enronXgate, William E Brown/ENRON@enronXgate, 
Janet Butler/ENRON@enronXgate, Shelley Corman/ENRON@enronXgate, Philip 
Crowley/ENRON@enronXgate, Shonnie Daniel/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dari 
Dornan/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Staci 
Holtzman/ENRON@enronXgate, Lee Huber/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Frazier 
King/ENRON@enronXgate, Candace Kyle/ENRON@enronXgate, Dorothy 
McCoppin/ENRON@enronXgate, Michael F Moran/NA/Enron@Enron, Maria 
Pavlou/ENRON@enronXgate, Tony Pryor/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Colleen 
Raker/ENRON@enronXgate, Kathy Ringblom/ENRON@enronXgate, Susan 
Scott/ENRON@enronXgate, Louis Soldano/ENRON@enronXgate, Jim 
Talcott/ENRON@enronXgate, Kim Wilkie/ENRON@enronXgate
cc: Jan Cobden/ENRON@enronXgate, Janet Cones/ENRON@enronXgate, Ruth 
Mann/ENRON@enronXgate, Peggy Phillips/ENRON@enronXgate, Emily 
Sellers/ENRON@enronXgate, Maxine Smith/ENRON@enronXgate 

Subject: SAVE THE DATE! - Dinner at Boudros during Law Conference

A reservation has been for our as follows:

? Wed., May 2, 2001
? Boudros (on the River Walk)
? 7:00 pm

I'm taking a head count, so please RSVP (either way) to me as soon as you 
can.  Thanks.

Denise LaGesse
x. 36704