Subject: Re: FW: SoCalGas Capacity Forum
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 05:57:00 -0800 (PST)

Thanks.  My guess is that someone ought to go and represent TW.  Fawcett and 
Harris ought to make that call.  Jeff D:  I assume you know who Lad Lorenz 
is.  Either Jeff:  does Lad's involvement signal anything to us--i.e., is he 
their "get stuff done guy" or their "try to look like you are getting stuff 
done guy" ?  DF

From: Jeff Dasovich on 02/27/2001 07:51 PM
Sent by: Jeff Dasovich
To: Jeffery Fawcett/Enron@EnronXGate, Susan Scott/ET&S/Enron, Drew 
Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: FW: SoCalGas Capacity Forum

You get this?  Someone that I know forwarded it along to me.  Know anything 
about it?

Best,
Jeff

 - Capacity Forum.doc