Subject: Petition for Declaratory Judgment_v1.WPD
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 06:33:00 -0800 (PST)

Jim--its been a long time since I bothered you!  Congrats (tentatively) on 
the settlement with the Navajos--sounds to me like you and Mr Soldano did 
some fine work! 

 We still haven't pulled the trigger on arbitration of the OneOk imbalance 
(the measurement issue) but we are getting closer.  Before we do, I wanted to 
get your thoughts on our "two prong" strategy once again.  You will recall 
that we intend to initiate the arbitration and simultaneously file a dec 
action in Texas state court.  That approach is described briefly in the 
attached pleading.  The pleading is pretty brief and terse--both Grant Harvey 
at Gibbs and Bruns and Britt wanted to keep the dec action as straightforward 
as possible.  I'll ask my secretary to block off an hour sometime this 
afternoon or early next week if your schedule permits.  I look forward to 
talking with you!  Thanks.  DF

    
---------------------- Forwarded by Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron on 02/16/2001 
01:34 PM ---------------------------

"Anna L. Scott" <[email-masked]> on 02/16/2001 11:31:59 AM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, 
"[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc:  

Subject: Petition for Declaratory Judgment_v1.WPD

Per Grant, I am sending you this last draft.

  <<Petition for Declaratory Judgment_v1.WPD>>

 - Petition for Declaratory Judgment_v1.WPD