Subject: Re: TW Options -- initial comments
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 03:00:00 -0800 (PST)

Just summarize the proposal again (briefly) and indicate the changes we 
agreed to make based on the technical conference and how we believe the 
initial filing, as modified to resolve the reasonable concerns raised by 
parties, ought to be approved.  I'd also add a short recount on the conoco 
and I. Shippers issues and indicate that vague, industry wide market 
affiliate issues are not appropriate in this docket and that the fact that 
some (not even all) producers have paranoid competitive concerns should not 
preclude shippers who would really benefit form these products from gaining 
access to them (i.e, summarize CalPine's very helpful comments).  df 

Susan Scott
02/08/2001 10:07 AM
To: Mary Kay Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Drew Fossum@ENRON, [email-masked]
cc:  

Subject: TW Options -- initial comments

I understand that the decision is that we will file brief initial comments in 
this proceeding.
I'm happy to take a stab at a first draft, but am not sure where to begin.
If you could list some specific points you think we ought to make, that would 
be helpful.  Thanks.