Subject: Re: Lee Huber
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 07:16:00 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Laura--I'll add these thoughts.  DF

Laura Wilkinson
01/23/2001 07:53 AM
To: Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Michael Moran/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: Lee Huber  

Drew, I have reviewed your performance review and action plan.  Just a couple 
of suggestions:  I would add any constructive feedback you have received from 
the clients.  I do not want her to perceive this review as only "what Drew 
thinks".  In the 'Performance Improvement Plan' I would add a time line to 
these expected improvements.  She must show significant improvement in the 
following areas during this next:  six months, 30 days, 60 days (whatever you 
deem appropriate).  I would also suggest one more action item.

"Lee must improve on collaboration efforts on projects.  She needs to take 
the initiative to seek expertise, assistance and direction from peers/clients 
to effectively complete projects.  This can be accomplished by openly 
communicating the status of projects with management and clients."  

Drew Fossum
01/22/2001 08:41 AM
To: Laura Wilkinson/OTS/Enron@ENRON
cc: Michael Moran/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Lee Huber

Attached is a first draft of a performance management plan for Lee.  I also 
attach my draft review form.  Please give me your thoughts on anything else 
to add to the plan.   I'm obviously struggling a little.