Subject: RE: Fossum news rocks Enron stock
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 08:30:00 -0800 (PST)

Nice thought,  but Lay spiked the Treasury rumor right after I started it.  
Bummer, that bag boy job would have been a lot of fun.  And to think I 
started out as Dave Hooker's bag boy!!!  DF

"Hooker, David" <[email-masked]> on 12/15/2000 02:47:13 PM
To: [email-masked], Alan Jenkins <[email-masked]>
cc: [email-masked] 

Subject: RE: Fossum news rocks Enron stock

Ken will likely require professional counsel as Sec. Treas. Could be an
opportunity for the Fossum's to return to the toilet bowl, I mean DC, as
Ken's bag boy.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2000 5:33 PM
To: Alan Jenkins
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Fossum news rocks Enron stock

Dammit Jenkins, don't even joke about stuff like that!  If the market ever
realized that I worked here, the stock would go down $10!!!  You think Lay
is taking the first step toward Sec. Treas. in the new Bush admin???
That's the rumor I heard a month ago.  Hope all goes well for you in sunny
hotlanta.  Its 5 below zero here today so your whole Georgia good ole' boy
lifestyle thing sounds pretty attractive.  AMF  DF

"Alan Jenkins" <[email-masked]> on 12/13/2000 04:35:48 PM

To:   [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
cc:

Subject:  Fossum news rocks Enron stock

I trust you guys saw this on the wires today:

Enron's stock was off $3-3/16 or 4.1 percent in afternoon trading at $74,
following an announcement that Jeff Skilling will become its new chief
executive officer on Feb. 12. An analyst, who asked not to be named, said
that it had been widely assumed that Drew Fossum would be named CEO;
therefore, the company's stock traded lower on the news.