Subject: Re: Marketing Affiliate Proceeding
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 01:24:00 -0800 (PST)

I don't see anything controversial in Leslie's outline.  We've done  a lot of 
thinking about Dynegy's "funny money" argument and I volunteer Maria to work 
with you and Leslie on making sure ENA's comments are consistent with ours on 
this and all related issues.  DF  

Shelley Corman
12/14/2000 04:17 PM
To: Mary Kay Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Robert Kilmer/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Ray 
Neppl/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Maria 
Pavlou/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Frazier King/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Janet 
Place/NPNG/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Marketing Affiliate Proceeding

FYI - Attached are ENA's preliminary thoughts on comments for the marketing 
affiliate conference.  They are not certain yet whether they want to sponsor 
a participant at the discussion table.
---------------------- Forwarded by Shelley Corman/ET&S/Enron on 12/14/2000 
04:14 PM ---------------------------
From: Leslie Lawner on 12/13/2000 11:42 AM MST
To: James D Steffes/NA/Enron@Enron, Rebecca W Cantrell/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Shelley Corman/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Joe Hartsoe/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Harry 
Kingerski/NA/Enron@Enron, Richard Shapiro/NA/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Marketing Affiliate Proceeding

Here is a memo on PL00-1.  Shelly, I am sure you will recognize the ideas.  
Thanks.