Subject: FERC interviews in Omaha
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 08:19:00 -0700 (PDT)

I think the safest and most efficient way to comply with this request is to 
have Keith and Ray briefed and ready to answer all FERC's questions without 
deferring any to other people.  Ray and Keith, please talk to Gary Zahn and 
make sure you are up to speed on everything FERC has asked for and focused on 
so far.  You don't need to be an expert on all that, but a basic 
understanding of what they have already looked at will help you be more 
responsive to what they want to ask you about.  If you do get stumped, try to 
defer the question by telling FERC you need to check on a fact or two and can 
answer that question after a break or at the end of the interview.  By doing 
that , you should be able to get them the information they need without 
having them cross examine a bunch of other people.  Inevitably, if you ask 
enough people the same question, you may start getting different answers.  
Lee, I'd like you to be on the phone call with Ray, Keith and Gary to discuss 
generally what to be ready for and what FERC has already looked at.  Please 
let me know if anyone has any concerns about this approach.  DF       
---------------------- Forwarded by Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron on 10/18/2000 
03:10 PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Gary Zahn                           10/18/2000 09:54 AM

To: Keith Petersen/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Ray Smith/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Elaine 
Concklin/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Lee Huber/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Bob 
Chandler/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Mary Kay Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Rod 
Hayslett/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Vincent Strohmeyer/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: FERC interviews in Omaha

Today, I received a data request (attached) which provides more specifics on 
the interviews to be conducted in Omaha. Please note that they have asked to 
meet with Keith Petersen and Ray Smith on an individual basis.  If the FERC 
deems it necessary, they will interview individuals that report to them.