Subject: Re: Lexis Nexis/Legal and Windows 2000
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 01:18:00 -0800 (PST)

I use Lexis and am interested in learning how to do legal research better, 
faster and simpler, but can that be set up at our individual work stations 
rather than downstairs??  Maria

   

	From:  Dari Dornan                           12/06/2000 01:03 PM

To: Martha Benner/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Maria Pavlou/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Jim Talcott/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Drew 
Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Kathy Ringblom/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Ann 
Smith/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: Lexis Nexis/Legal and Windows 2000  

i use Lexis but not Lexis Nexis.  Dari

MARTHA 
BENNER        
12/06/2000 07:36 AM

To: Maria Pavlou/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Jim Talcott/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Drew 
Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Dari Dornan/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Kathy 
Ringblom/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Ann Smith/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Lexis Nexis/Legal and Windows 2000

Who uses this application in our department?   Others? 

Thanks.....Martha
---------------------- Forwarded by Martha Benner/ET&S/Enron on 12/06/2000 
07:32 AM ---------------------------
From: Jean Mcfarland/ENRON@enronxgate on 12/05/2000 04:43 PM
To: Martha Benner/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Lexis Nexis/Legal and Windows 2000

Martha -- do you use Lexis Nexis?  Can you come down into my area and test 
Lexis Nexis and other apps Legal may use?  

Thanks.  Jean