Subject: Meeting Confirmation - Monday, Dec. 11
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 04:44:00 -0800 (PST)

Kent has reqested and we have agreed to move this meeting back to 4:00 
today.  Let me know ASAP if this does not work for you.

---------------------- Forwarded by Frank Oldenhuis/ET&S/Enron on 12/11/2000 
12:38 PM ---------------------------
MEETING CONFIRMATION

From: Rosemary Gracey on 12/08/2000 10:44 AM
To: John Dushinske/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Kent Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Drew 
Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Mary Kay Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Sue 
Neville/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Frank Oldenhuis/ET&S/Enron@Enron
cc: Deb Cappiello/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Martha Benner/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Sharon 
Solon/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: Meeting Confirmation - Monday, Dec. 11

TOPIC(S):  Bushton Salt Storage 
 DATE:  Monday, December 11
LOCATION:  691
TIME:  1:30-3:00 pm

For questions, please call Frank X7486