Subject: Re: FERC Request
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 03:16:00 -0800 (PST)

Yes, they specifically wanted "contacts and phone numbers for our major 
shippers".  (Steve January, please correct me if I'm wrong.)  Steve is the 
person who received the call/request from FERC.  Steve, maybe you could 
elaborate for Mary Kay and Drew on the information the FERC has been 
requesting from you (you've discussed with Shelley?) having to do with flows 
to CA, any upcoming outages/maintenance, etc.

   

	From:  Mary Kay Miller                           12/11/2000 05:39 PM

To: Lindy Donoho/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Steven Harris/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Glen 
Hass/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Mary Darveaux/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: FERC Request  

Not having received the request,  it seems like the quantity related to the 
contract would provide them better info than a contact name and phone 
number-  did they specifically ask for that inf0??  upon answer, work 
directly with Drew as I'll be out.   MK

Lindy Donoho
12/11/2000 04:22 PM
To: Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Mary Kay Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Steven Harris/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: FERC Request

Please see my original message below.  Are you okay with TW forwarding this 
info to FERC?
---------------------- Forwarded by Lindy Donoho/ET&S/Enron on 12/11/2000 
04:21 PM ---------------------------

Steven Harris
12/11/2000 04:19 PM
To: Lindy Donoho/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Re: FERC Request  

Maybe you should ask Drew or Mary K.

Lindy Donoho
12/11/2000 03:01 PM
To: Steven Harris/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Shelley Corman/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Steven 
January/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: FERC Request

In response to a request of Steve January from FERC, I've put together a list 
of Transwestern's "major" shippers to California with contact names and phone 
numbers.  I've defined "major" as anyone with total firm contracts of 
25,000/d or more.  Please see the attached list.  Is everyone okay with me 
passing this along to Ray Montini at FERC?

Let me know if it's okay to go or if I need to run this by anyone else before 
sending it out.

Thanks,
Lindy