Subject: Re: Gallup Expansion
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 07:17:00 -0800 (PST)

I'm gone on vacation after today!  Peggy will have ways to get in touch with 
me, if you need me.  (I will be in and out of town, so not gone the whole 
time.)

--Dot

   

	From:  Sharon Solon                           12/13/2000 12:57 PM

To: Maria Pavlou/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Dorothy McCoppin/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Kevin 
Hyatt/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Mary Darveaux/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Lorraine 
Lindberg/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Steven Harris/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Drew 
Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Earl Chanley/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Ronald 
Matthews/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Arnold L 
Eisenstein/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, JERRY 
MARTIN/ENRON@enronxgate, Patrick Brennan/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Dave 
Waymire/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Keith Petersen/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, James 
Centilli/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Johnny McGee/OTS/Enron@ENRON, Michele 
Winckowski/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Donna Martens/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Gallup Expansion

Another conference call is scheduled for tomorrow, Thursday, December 14th at 
10:00 a.m. CST, to again discuss Gallup Expansion.  Omaha participants, 
please meet in Rm 723.  Omaha participants, please meet in Ron Matthews's 
office EB4086.   Following are the dial-in numbers:

Dial-in number:  1-877-795-3687
Passcode:  297066

If you cannot participate in the call, please let Donna Martens know with via 
phone x-7138 or via e-mail.  Thanks.