Subject: Re: Fossum news rocks Enron stock
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 09:33:00 -0800 (PST)

Dammit Jenkins, don't even joke about stuff like that!  If the market ever 
realized that I worked here, the stock would go down $10!!!  You think Lay is 
taking the first step toward Sec. Treas. in the new Bush admin???  That's the 
rumor I heard a month ago.  Hope all goes well for you in sunny hotlanta.  
Its 5 below zero here today so your whole Georgia good ole' boy lifestyle 
thing sounds pretty attractive.  AMF  DF

"Alan Jenkins" <[email-masked]> on 12/13/2000 04:35:48 PM
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
cc:  

Subject: Fossum news rocks Enron stock

I trust you guys saw this on the wires today:

Enron's stock was off $3-3/16 or 4.1 percent in afternoon trading at $74, 
following an announcement that Jeff Skilling will become its new chief 
executive officer on Feb. 12. An analyst, who asked not to be named, said 
that it had been widely assumed that Drew Fossum would be named CEO; 
therefore, the company's stock traded lower on the news.