Subject: RE: Windows 2000 & Outlook Training
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 01:38:00 -0800 (PST)

Way cool.  DF

From: Jean Mcfarland/ENRON@enronxgate on 12/19/2000 09:34 AM
To: Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Dan Bunch/ENRON@enronXgate, Tyler Theobald/ENRON@enronXgate 

Subject: RE: Windows 2000 & Outlook Training

Drew -- I have you scheduled to get a Compaq M300 laptop -- very light.  Your 
laptop can be a "Legal Group" laptop.   Thanks.  Jean

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Fossum, Drew  
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2000 9:33 AM
To: Theobald, Tyler; Bunch, Dan
Cc: McFarland, Jean
Subject: Re: Windows 2000 & Outlook Training

When you guys give me a new computer, can I get a (smaller) laptop with some 
kind of docking station???  I don't need a desktop if I get a good laptop.. 
I'd suggest we keep the IBM laptop as the department's roving laptop if it is 
upgradable to Windows 2000.  Thanks.  DF 

From: Tyler Theobald/ENRON@enronXgate on 12/18/2000 04:48 PM
To: Robert Heimerman/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Kris Douglas/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Lynn 
Schomerus/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Jay Taylor/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Ted 
Ritchey/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Kathy Jameson/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Linda 
Nordhues/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, George Quittner/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Colleen 
Metz/NPNG/Enron@Enron, Dari Dornan/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, David 
Abraham/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Jim Talcott/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Maria 
Pavlou/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Ann Smith/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Drew 
Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Martha Benner/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Jean Mcfarland/ENRON@enronxgate, Dan Bunch/ENRON@enronXgate 

Subject: Windows 2000 & Outlook Training

You are about to delve into the new and better world of Windows 2000 next 
week, but we don't want you to go there unprepared!  To ensure you have all 
the tools and knowledge necessary to drive your new Win2000 PC, we're 
providing 3 hours of training on the basics of Windows 2000 and Outlook 
(email).

Training will be in room 227 during the following times:

Wed 27th: 9-12
Thurs 28th: 1-4
Fri 29th: 9-12

There are only 7 seats in each class, so please reply and let me know what 
session you plan on attending.  If you have any questions, feel free to give 
me a call.  Thanks!

Tyler A Theobald
    ETS Omaha IT
    402-398-7247
fax:402-398-7209
 << File: Theobald, Tyler.vcf >>