Subject: TW
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 03:10:00 -0800 (PST)

Lets talk about this on the 4th or 5th.  I'll have Martha set up a meeting.  
Note that this will catch the Sempra negotiated rate deals, but not our 
January deals (yet).  DF
---------------------- Forwarded by Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron on 12/27/2000 
11:02 AM ---------------------------

Shelley Corman
12/27/2000 10:27 AM
To: Stanley Horton/Corp/Enron@Enron, Mary Kay Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Drew 
Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Julia White/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Steven 
January/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Nancy Bagot/OTS/Enron@ENRON, Steven J 
Kean/NA/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: 

Attached is a copy of the data request that we received in the San Diego 
proceeding. 
 Many other parties, including Kern, Mojave, Burlington etc received data 
requests as well.

                    FEDERAL ENERGY  REGULATORY COMMISSION
                           WASHINGTON, D.C. 20426

                                                  December 22, 2000
     Mary Kay Miller
     Vice President, Rates and Certificates
     Transwestern Pipeline Company
     1111 South 3rd Street
     Omaha, ME  68124-1000

          Re:  San Diego Gas & Electric Company
               Docket No. RP01-180-000

     Dear Ms. Miller:

          In order for the Commission staff to fully evaluate the
     request for emergency relief, we require information in addition
     to that which was submitted by San Diego Gas & Electric Company
     in its petition and the intervenors in their comments and
     protests.  Pursuant to section 14(a) of the Natural Gas Act, 15
     U.S.C. 5 717m(a)(1994), please respond to the attached data
     requests no later than January 16, 2001.  Response(s) should be
     filed with the Secretary of the Commission and provided to all
     intervening parties in the proceeding.  In addition, please
     provide a copy of the response(s) to James A. Pederson (Room 72-
     27).  

          To the extent you believe privileged treatment is
     appropriate, section 388.112 of the Commission's regulations sets
     forth the procedures for requesting such treatment for some or
     all of any information submitted to the Commission.  The
     Secretary of the Commission will place documents for which
     privileged treatment is sought (in accordance with section
     388.112) in a nonpublic file while the request for privileged
     treatment, or any challenge to such request, is pending before
     the Commission.

                                   Sincerely, 

                                   Daniel L. Larcamp, Director
                                   Office of Markets, Tariffs and
     Rates

     cc:  All Parties

     Enclosure
,

                                                            Enclosure

     1.   For the months of November and December, 2000, provide the
          following information for each contract for transportation
          to the California border:

          a.   contract demand by shipper;
          b.   the daily scheduled volume by shipper;
          c.   the daily delivered volume by shipper;
          d.   whether the service is firm or interruptible; 
          e.   the rate charged;
          f.   term of the contract; and 
          g.   receipt and delivery points associated with the
               contract.

     2.   For each transaction identified in Question 1, provide an
          explanation for any difference between scheduled volumes and
          delivered volumes.

     3.   Provide an explanation for any rate charged below the
          maximum tariff rate.

     4.   For the months of November and December, 2000, provide the
          following information for each capacity release transaction
          for transportation to the California border:

          a.   the transaction or contract identification number, or
               offer number;
          b.   the name of the releasing shipper;
          c.   the name of the acquiring shipper;
          d.   the contract quantity;
          e.   the term of the contract;
          f.   the acquiring shipper's contract rate;
          g.   the releasing shipper's contract rate; and 
          h.   any special details pertaining to the contract.

     5.   For the months of November and December, 2000, provide the
          daily flowing capacity and  maximum pipeline design capacity
          (based upon scheduled nominations), both for the system
          generally, and to California.

     6.   Provide an explanation for each instance during November and
          December, 2000, that the daily maximum available pipeline
          capacity is below the peak day design capacity.

     7.   Provide an explanation for any daily variance during
          November and December, 2000, in the maximum available
          pipeline capacity.