Subject: Re: For Approval- USGT, Astra Contracts
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 01:17:00 -0800 (PST)

Jeff and I just talked and Jeff is going to go back to USGT and Astra and 
negotiate a fix to the release issue--new drafts will be circulated.  DF

Jeffery Fawcett
02/07/2001 11:58 AM
To: Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Mary Kay Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Glen 
Hass/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Steven Harris/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Susan 
Scott/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Martha Cormier/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Nancy Bagot/OTS/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: For Approval- USGT, Astra Contracts

Attached are three (3) Agreements for your review and approval.  If approved, 
please so indicate by replying to this email.

1. USGT (Amendment #6), extending term of 400,000 MMBtu/d, East - East to 
03/31/01 with new pricing provisions.
2. USGT (Amendment #7), amends pricing for alternate flows during existing 
contract term from $0.04 to $0.15/MMBtu.
2. Astra Power LLC, new contract for 50,000 MMBtu/d, East - East capacity 
from 03/01/01 to 03/31/03.

USGT Amendment #6 has received both credit and capacity approval.
USGT Amendment #7 requires no capacity approval.  Credit will be notified of 
change in rates.
Astra has received capacity approval, and is awaiting parental guarantee 
letter in order to clear credit.