Subject: Re: negotiated rates on TW
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 09:00:00 -0800 (PST)

Great idea--I don't have any specific suggestions to add to this checklist, 
but I encourage all of you to help Susan get this finalized.  I know you guys 
have all worked hard on these deals and I appreciate that hard work and your 
patience.  We all deserve a system that works more smoothly, so lets take 
Susan's lead and create one!  Thanks.  DF

 

From: Susan Scott/ENRON@enronXgate on 02/28/2001 03:59 PM
To: Mary Darveaux/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Glen Hass/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Mary Kay 
Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: negotiated rates on TW

My experience with the February deals this week has shown me that we need to 
improve our system of communication on negotiated rate deals.  
I think a simple checklist for the marketers, legal & reg. would help.  
Here's what I suggest:

- Marketer:  Work with Susan on negotiated rate contract language.  E-mail 
draft of contract to Glen, Mary, Susan, Mary Kay and Drew for information and 
for sign-off by Legal and Regulatory prior to sending to the shipper.  

- Mary and Susan -- have a telephone conversation to confirm that a filing 
needs to be made, and if so when.  If a filing does not need to be made 
immediately, note filing date on both Mary's and Susan's calendars (and on 
Filing Log).

- Marketer:  Contract must be executed at least one day before gas flow.  
Once contract is executed, immediately (1) fax it to Mary at 402-398-7006 and 
(2) make sure the contract representative (Linda Trevino?) knows that it is a 
negotiated rate deal and needs to be posted on the transactional report.

- Mary?  Susan?:  Contact Linda Trevino to let her know the negotiated rate 
tariff page that should be reference on the transactional report.

-  Mary/Glen:  Draft negotiated rate filing and have Susan or Maria review.  
Rate language in tariff should be identical to contract negotiated rate 
language.  Send to D.C. for filing.

Let me know if I've left anything out, and I'll get this edited, spiffed up, 
etc. and circulate it to the marketers so we can get through April and all 
other future deals without a hitch.