Subject: Litigation, Environmental, and Regulatory Issue Update for ETS 2000 Audits
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 08:28:00 -0800 (PST)

Would it make sense to have Lee and Bill follow up on this?  I don't know 
what's involved but hopefully not much.  Lee and Bill, absent contrary 
guidance from Lou, please handle this.  Thanks. df
---------------------- Forwarded by Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron on 03/20/2001 
04:26 PM ---------------------------

[email-masked] on 03/20/2001 01:03:48 PM
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
cc:  

Subject: Litigation, Environmental, and Regulatory Issue Update for ETS  2000 
Audits

Attached are the ETS litigation, environmental, and regulatory issues per our
records documented in accordance with the meeting held last fall.  We are
currently updating these records for our 2000 year-end audits.  Please provide
us with any necessary changes to the issue documentation already recorded as
well as any new information that may not be included.

(See attached file: Regulatory followup e-mail.doc)

Please give me a call at 713-646-6530 if you have any questions.  Thanks for
your time.

*******************Internet Email Confidentiality Footer*******************

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If you
are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery 
of
the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to 
anyone.
In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by
reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer do not consent 
to
Internet email for messages of this kind.  Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this message that do not relate to the official business of my
firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.

 - Regulatory followup e-mail.doc