Subject: Enron Wind
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 08:55:00 -0800 (PST)

Congratulations Adam, and welcome to ETS to both of you!!  You guys may not 
have heard this, but Mike Moran is retiring and I'm taking over for him as 
general counsel of the ETS organization.  Does this all mean that I'm your 
lawyer again just like in the old Zond days???  Weird.  Good luck and best 
wishes!  DF
---------------------- Forwarded by Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron on 03/28/2001 
04:24 PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Office of the Chairman                           03/28/2001 04:10 PM

To: All Enron Worldwide
cc:  

Subject: Enron Wind

Effective immediately, Stan Horton, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of 
Enron Transportation Services will become Chairman of Enron Wind.  Stan 
replaces Jim Noles, who is retiring.  

Adam Umanoff, currently Managing Director of Enron Wind-Americas, will become 
President and Chief Executive Officer of Enron Wind. 

Herbert Peels, currently Vice President of General Manufacturing for Enron 
Wind, will become Vice President and General Manager for Enron Wind-Europe. 

Tod Lindholm, currently Managing Director of Enron Assurance Services and 
Information Technology Compliance, will join Enron Wind as Chief Financial 
Officer.

Please join us in wishing Jim well and congratulating Stan on his additional 
role, as well as, Adam, Herbert and Tod on their new roles.