Subject: Re: LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 00:42:00 -0800 (PST)

I've asked Fran to reschedule this--sorry.  df

From: Emily Sellers/ENRON@enronXgate on 03/29/2001 03:05 PM
To: Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Dorothy McCoppin/ENRON@enronXgate, Louis 
Soldano/ENRON@enronXgate
cc: Peggy Phillips/ENRON@enronXgate, Jan Cobden/ENRON@enronXgate, Laura 
Kinningham/OTS/Enron@Enron, Fran Fagan/OTS/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT

Laura and Fran asked me reschedule their meeting with you and after checking 
everyone's schedule it looks like 11:30 to 1:00 on Monday is the only time I 
can get all of you together.    They have reserved EB1136 and are providing 
lunch so please mark your calendars.

I will be out tomorrow but back on Monday so if a conflict should come up 
before Monday call Jan Cobden at 3-6044.

Emily Sellers
ETS Legal Department
P. O. Box  1188 (77251-1188)
1400 Smith Street, Room EB4771
Houston, Texas 77002
Ph. 713-853-7172
[email-masked]