Subject: Re: TW's negotiated rate deals
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 00:45:00 -0800 (PST)

This may be a good idea, but lets not forget that BP is the entity formerly 
known as "BP Amoco" which, if I'm not mistaken, is the home of Jeff 
Hooligan.  That guy sees evil in every pipeline deal,a nd may not have even 
known that his commercial people were doing deals with TW.  I'd like to think 
that the commercial people at BP have more clout than Hooligan and Kathy 
Edwards, but I wouldn't bet the ranch on that.  df  

From: Maria Pavlou/ENRON@enronXgate on 03/29/2001 04:19 PM
To: Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Susan Scott/ENRON@enronXgate, TK 
Lohman/ENRON@enronxgate
cc: Mary Kay Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: TW's negotiated rate deals

I'm assuming that BP Energy which is part of Indicated Shippers' Protest is 
the same BP Energy which entered into a negotiated rate transaction with TW 
for March.  Is it worth it to give their business person a call and see if 
they can get Kathie to withdraw the protest?  Let's discuss if you think we 
might get somewhere with them.  Thanks, maria