Subject: RE: Mon morning pre-ETS staff meetings
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 12:17:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry, I read the other email first--you guys have me covered quite well.  I 
think the staff meeting formerly known as Mikes is on Tuesday Mar. 3, right 
Emily??  I didn't have anything on my calendar on the 12th.  Emily, you might 
want to send an email around reminding everyone of the Mar. 3 all-lawyers 
meeting and the secretary meeting just in case some people are assuming I'll 
schedule mine at different times.  Thanks all.   

From: Louis Soldano/ENRON@enronXgate on 03/30/2001 10:01 AM
To: Dorothy McCoppin/ENRON@enronXgate, Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Emily Sellers/ENRON@enronXgate 

Subject: RE: Mon morning pre-ETS staff meetings

Drew - I have you covered for the 12th.

Em - you might cancel the Mike Moran staff meeting for 11:00 on the 12th.  
I'd cover for Drew but, if I were him, I would not let me conduct his first 
official staff mtg with the lawyers....especially if Dot is anot availble to 
keep me in line..

 -----Original Message-----
From:  McCoppin, Dorothy  
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2001 10:36 AM
To: Fossum, Drew; Soldano, Louis
Cc: Sellers, Emily
Subject: RE: Mon morning pre-ETS staff meetings
Importance: High

 Drew- 

 Staff meeting on Monday the 9th -- no problem.  I would be glad to cover the 
Derrick meeting on April 12; however, 
 I have jury duty that day (yuck)!

 --Dot

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Fossum, Drew  
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2001 8:40 AM
To: McCoppin, Dorothy; Soldano, Louis
Cc: Sellers, Emily
Subject: Re: Mon morning pre-ETS staff meetings

Yes, lets continue to have the pre-meetings formerly known as Mike's every 
Mon. at 8:30 (pls put on my calendar Emily).  
I'll be in Houston this Monday so just come to my office at 8:30 if you are 
both here.  Dot, pls cover the staff meeting on 
Monday, April 9 as I'll be on vacation.  Also, pls cover the Derrick large GC 
meeting at 9:00 am on April 12 as I'll be at NN's Keyex meeting in Cal.  (I 
may be able to call in to this but would like you to cover anyway in case 
something goes haywire). Thanks df 

From: Dorothy McCoppin/ENRON@enronXgate on 03/29/2001 04:39 PM
To: Emily Sellers/ENRON@enronXgate
cc: Drew Fossum/ET&S/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Mon morning pre-ETS staff meetings

 If Mike has "checked out", will he then not be here on Monday at 8:30 for 
pre-Stan meeting, or what?  Should I just 
 call Drew?   When?